These are the steps you need to take to have that smooth betting experience on any of the Indian betting website presented here:
1. Browse our list of sites for the ultimate selection of betting sites with the best cricket odds and promotions. Choose one of the Indian betting platforms from our list.
2. Click on the Register/Join Now/Sign Up button and fill in the form with necessary details, such as name, email, phone number, date of birth, and others. Note that you might have to verify the account later on before making a withdrawal.
3. Accept the welcome bonus deal and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Make a deposit using UPI, RuPay, Net Banking, and other methods that accept rupees. Mind the minimum deposit requirements for the bonus.
5. Browse the cricket section.
6. Make your picks.
7. Input the stake.
8. Confirm your online betslip.
Cricket is a complex and strategic sport, betting on cricket is much simpler. You have already chosen your online bookmaker from our list of betting sites above, deposited, and are wondering how to use cricket betting sites from India?
Step 1. Educate yourself on betting types. There are a lot of cricket bet types to choose from, the two main are Pre-match and Live betting. Their names are self-explanatory. Other most popular cricket markets (bet types) are:
Step 2. Analyze the betting odds – the higher they are, the lower the probability for you to win the bet
Step 3. Place your bet – very simple, click on the betting rate of your preferred choice, type in the amount you want to bet, and click on Place a bet!
Step 4. Wait for the game to be over to collect winnings – most reliable bookmakers offer the option to cash out your bet even before the match has ended.
Step 5. Check Cricket predictions - if you are new to betting, check the predictions provided from sites like ours. We are proud of our 89% success rate, so you need the best cricket betting predictions, go and check our dedicated page!
Betting odds look complicated, but they are really very simple! Online bookmakers define them on the basis of two aspects. The probability of an outcome for which they employ their experience, use the past data and make some suggestions. There are three main types of odds in online betting: Decimal, Fractional and American.
Decimal odds show the total amount you will receive if your bet wins for every 1 unit you stake. The Decimals will include the initial stake in the total winnings rather than just the pure profit. Important to note is that when using decimals , your stake is calculated into your potential total winnings.
Your Stake x Odds = Return (total winnings)
If India are favourites to win the Cricket World Cup at odds of 4.50 and you stake INR 100 on them to lift the trophy: INR100 stake x 4.50 = INR450.00
You would win INR 450.00 if India wins, which is made up of the INR100.00 stake and INR 350.00 profit.
To breakeven you should place your bets on odds 2.00 for decimals – why? Because the return (total winnings) will double your stake. Decimal odds below 2.0 will give you less potential return than your stake. Rates above 2.0 will be plus, meaning your potential pure profit will be more than your stake.